TERMS OF SERVICE
THESE TERMS GOVERNS YOUR USE OF TOGETHER AS ONE FINANCIAL WEBSITE AND SERVICE. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SERVICE.
All reference to the ‘Together As One Financial’ refers to “Together As One Financial”, “us”, “we” or “our”.
All Together As One Financial Users (“Users”), must comply with these Terms of Service.
Together As One Financial reserves the right to update, modify or amend these Terms at any time, and any such updates, modifications or amendments will be binding on you.
Together As One Financial is an insurance-focused platform that provides its Users with access to guided information and insurance quotes. By registering as a User and creating an account or otherwise using the Service in any way, you agree to the Terms of Service.
The Services include our Personal Insurance Checkup, which consists of content, tools, links, and recommendations intended to provide you with decision support related to insurance. All information provided to you through your use of this Service is provided for general informational and educational purposes.
The Services may also include our preparation of quotes and brokering and transacting of sales to you of third-party insurance products. We are a licensed independent insurance broker. We do not underwrite any insurance policy made available to you through the Services. Any insurance policy premium quotes or ranges displayed on the site or through the Services are non-binding.
The final insurance policy premium for any policy is determined by the underwriting insurance company following the application. Insurance products and their availability may vary by state and your individual circumstances, and additional minimum coverage limits may be required in your state. The third-party insurance products offered for sale through the site are only available in the jurisdictions in which we are properly licensed.
Your use of such content is solely at your discretion and risk. Although we make sure to provide accurate information to assist you in making an informed decision in selecting the best policy for you, we do not make any guarantee regarding your use of the information we provide.
You represent and expressly warrant that you’re competent and have the authority to enter into and be bound by the provisions of the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the terms contained herein, you’re not permitted to use this service.
To use any part of this Service, you warrant that you’re at least 18 years old. You also agree that you: (i) can enter into a Binding Agreement with Together As One Financial; (ii) will comply with these Terms of Service and all applicable local, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
We grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferrable and non-exclusive license to use this the Service. This license is personal to you and may not for any reason whatsoever be assigned or sublicensed to any third party or any other entity.
To fully use the Service, you will be required to create an account. You must provide us with complete and accurate registration information. You will be responsible for updating your information from time to time. You are solely responsible for all authorized and authorized use of your account. We advise that you keep your login credentials safe from third-party access at all times. Should you notice any irregular activity with your account, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
TERM AND TERMINATION
The Terms of Service shall commence on the date of your account registration and continues as long as you have an account with Together As One Financial and continue to use the Service.
We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any content you submit to Together As One Financial via the Service if Together As One Financial determines that you have violated any provision of the Terms of Service or for any other reason. If Together As One Financial disables or deletes your account for the reasons mentioned herein. Upon termination, all licenses granted by Together As One Financial will terminate, and you understand that you will not be entitled to any refunds for Usership fees.
You agree not to:
- Send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the Services.
- Collect Users’ content or information, or otherwise access the Services, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- Engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Services.
- Upload viruses or other malicious code.
- Solicit login information or Account IDs or access an account belonging to someone else.
- use extreme, derogatory or abusive language or act with hostility.
- insult, mock bully, intimidate, harass, or attack other users based on race, gender, age, occupation, physical or mental health, and opinions. Harassing other users via private messages are considered to be in violation of the aforementioned rules
- Post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- Develop, advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content.
- Use Together As One Financial to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Together As One Financial or the Services, such as a denial of service attack.
- Facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms of Service.
- Troll/spam other Users on this platform
- Provide contents from other platforms to Users of Together As One Financial.
To make sure we are able to provide a service to our users and customers, we need to make sure our pages are accurate and up-to-date. To help us do so, you agree to:
- Be civil, courteous, and respect other Users of the platform at all times.
- Keep your Registration Data and contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- Keep your Account IDs and Account information confidential and to not share your login information or Account IDs, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account.
USER CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR SERVICES
Please read this section carefully before uploading or otherwise transmitting any content to the site. If you do not want to grant us the permissions set out in these terms, please do not submit your contribution to the site.
We may now or in the future enable users to transmit and/or submit (submit) contributions (including without limitation any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio material) to our Services (user Contributions).
You remain the owner of the copyright in any original user Contribution that you submit. By submitting any user Contribution to any of our Services and in consideration of us making available to you the opportunity to upload any user Contribution (which you acknowledge as a sufficient benefit to you), you irrevocably and unconditionally grant us free of charge a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable license of the entire right, title, and interest in and to such user Contribution so that we and any successor may use the user Contribution in any way, including without limitation the right to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, reformat, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, transmit, distribute, perform, play, broadcast, commercialize and otherwise make available to the public such user Contribution (whether in whole or in part or copies of the same) in any format or medium currently known or developed in the future for the full period during which such rights subsist (including all renewals, revivals, reversions and extensions of the same) and thereafter to the fullest extent possible in perpetuity.
The permission you have granted to us is not exclusive and therefore you may continue to use the user Contribution in any way in any medium, including allowing others to use it, provided such use does not interfere with or impair the rights you have granted to us.
You shall be solely responsible for your user Contributions and the consequences of submitting them to our Services. You promise that:
- Nothing in the user Contribution is defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexually explicit, harassing, threatening or offensive, incites racial, cultural or religious hatred, impersonates or appears to impersonate any other person, is in contempt of court, violates any law or regulation or encourages conduct that would amount to a criminal offence.
- You will not collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material, data or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with your user Contribution or in connection with your use of our Services, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission to do so;
- the user Contribution does not contain any virus, corrupt file, cancelbot, worm program or other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, nor any adware, spyware, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information.
- You shall not forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any user Contribution for any reason;
- you shall not submit any material or perform any actions that result in the transmission of junk email, chain letters, surveys, contests, pyramid selling schemes, duplicative or unsolicited messages or so-called “spamming” and “phishing”; and
- You hereby waive all moral rights or similar rights now existing or created in the future in any part of the world in respect of any user Contribution and grant to us the non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide right to use any name, user name, screen name, likeness, photograph, signature and/or biographical material submitted to us by you.
- You shall, and will procure that any necessary third parties shall, do all such further acts and execute and deliver all such other documents as may be reasonably requested by us to confirm the licenses and rights granted under these Terms.
- All User Contributions will be considered non-confidential and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose relevant information to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, their right to privacy or any other country applicable law or regulation.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all content submitted to the Service. If Together As One Financial believes you are abusing the Service in any way, Together As One Financial may limit, suspend, or terminate your account and access to the Service, remove any content you have submitted to the Service, remove any special status associated with your account and take technical or legal actions to prevent you from using the Service.
We may modify or discontinue the Service at any time. Additionally, Together As One Financial reserves the right to refuse access to all or part of the Service to you for any reason.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Services contains content and technology of Together As One Financial that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. Together As One Financial owns intellectual property rights to any protectable part of the Services, including but not limited to the design, artwork, logos, functionality, and documentation (collectively, the “Company Property”).
In order to operate the Services, Together As One Financial needs to make certain use of your publicly posted Content. Therefore, by posting, uploading or submitting to Together As One Financial, or making available for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of Together As One Financial, any text, images, photos, graphics, audio or video, including any content protected by intellectual property rights (collectively, “Content”), you represent that you have full authorization to do so.
If you make suggestions to Together As One Financial on improving or adding new features to the Service, You expressly grant us the right to use your suggestions without any compensation or obligation to you.
You also hereby grant Together As One Financial a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display and make derivative works of such Content in connection with the Services and any services or products affiliated with the Services, regardless of the form of media used or of whether such services or products now exist or are developed in the future. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on Together As One Financial and will terminate at the time such Content is hidden or removed from the Services by you or by Together As One Financial; provided that the license will not terminate and will continue notwithstanding any removal of the Content or termination of your use of the Services to the extent, Together As One Financial needs to use such Content in connection with any investigation or compliance with any laws.
You agree to not post any images containing written text or text overlays. Images may not have symbols or text-images anywhere in the photo, including but not limited to shapes, logos, or emoticons, etc. Together As One Financial reserves the right to remove or hide or change any images without notice.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Together As One Financial and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that: (i) arise from your activities on the Service; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of the Terms of Service; or (iii) assert that any content you created using the Service or submitted to Together As One Financial violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION ON OUR SERVICES
Information published via our Services is intended solely for the purpose of providing general information and is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We do not warrant that any Materials are accurate or free from error and we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any content on our Services by you or by anyone who may be informed of any of the contents of our Services.
You acknowledge that when using our Services you may be exposed to Materials from a variety of sources and that we are not responsible for the content, truth, accuracy, usefulness or safety of such Materials.
We aim to update our Services regularly and may change the content at any time. We may suspend access to our Services, or close them indefinitely at any time at our sole discretion. The Materials may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update them.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER
Our Services are provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, express or implied, in connection with our Services and your use of our Services (including, without limitation, as to satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy).
We do not warrant that the functions contained in any Materials on our Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that our Services or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or bugs.
Your use of the services is at your sole risk. You are fully and solely responsible for your interactions with other users and you agree that it is solely your responsibility to take reasonable precautions in all actions and interactions with other users. Together as one financial is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the services. Together as one financial is under no obligation to, and does not routinely, screen its users, inquire into the background of its users or attempt to verify information provided by any user. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users. Please carefully select the type of information that you post on the services or through the services or release to others. We disclaim all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other participants or users.
It is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the services or service, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you disclose on the services or through the services. You understand that in using the services, sensitive information will travel through third-party infrastructure that is not under together as one financial’s control (such as third-party servers). Together as one financial makes no warranty with respect to the security of such third-party infrastructure.
The services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Together as one financial and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Together as one financial makes no warranty that (i) the services will meet your requirements or expectations, (ii) that your access to or use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (iii) that any defects in the services will be corrected, or (iv) that the services or any server through which you access the services is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from together as one financial or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms of service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall together as one financial or its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for bodily injury or emotional distress and damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the services; (ii) service facilitated by the services or any interactions between users, including without limitation any liabilities arising in connection with the conduct, act or omission of any user or any dispute with any user; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (iv) any unauthorised access to or alteration of the services or your data or transmissions; or (v) any other matter relating to the services.
Together As One Financial reserves the right to modify or revise the Terms of Service at any time and for any reason. Together As One Financial will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any significant changes to the Terms of Service. Any revised version of the Terms of Service will be effective as of the date it is posted within the Service. Use of the Service after any such revision of the Terms of Service has been posted shall constitute your agreement to the Terms of Service outlined in the revised Terms of Service.
COMMUNICATIONS AND NOTICES
You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from Together As One Financial electronically. Together As One Financial may provide all such communications by e-mail and by posting them on or within the Service.
RIGHTS AND WAIVERS
Together As One Financial reserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein. No failure or delay by Together As One Financial in exercising any right hereunder constitutes a waiver of any further exercise of that right. Together As One Financial’s rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
Should you have any question, inquiry or concern regarding your use of this service, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org